onsdag 14 januari 2009

I can wait forever , <3


You look so beautiful today, When you're sitting there it's hard for me to look away. So I try to find the words that I could say. I know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far away, And I can't lie, Every time I leave my heart turns gray and I want to come back home to see your face. Cause I just can't take it another day without you with me, Is like a blade that cuts right through me. But I can wait, I can wait forever. When you call my heart stops beating, When you're gone it won't stop bleeding. But I can wait, I can wait forever. You look so beautiful today. It's like every time I turn around I see your face. The thing I miss the most is waking up next to you, When I look into your eyes, man I wish that I could stay.. and I can't lie, but every time I leave, my heart turns gray. And I want to come back home to see your face, And I, Cause I just can't take it. Another day without you with me, Is like a blade that cuts right through me. But I can wait, I can wait forever. When you call my heart stops beating. When you're gone it won't stop bleeding. But I can wait, I can wait, I can wait foreverI know it feels like forever. I guess that's just the price I gotta pay.. But when I come back home to feel your touch, Makes it better. Till that day, There's nothing else that I can do. And I just can't take it. I just can't take it, Another day without you with me, Is like a blade that cuts right through me. But I can wait, I can wait forever (I can wait forever) When you call my heart stops beating. When you're gone it won't stop bleeding. But I can wait (I can wait)I can wait, I can wait forever, I can wait forever, I can wait forever...

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar